skip to main content
Student Disability Services
University of Mississippi

Where do I go if I need tutoring in one of my classes?

The Office of Student Disability Services does not have a tutoring program. Tutoring is considered to be a personal service and as such is not provided by this office. Students should contact individual departments regarding any tutoring they may provide. You may also click the following link to contact the Center for Student Success and First Year Experience for more tutoring information. If a student is unable to locate a tutor through the above resources, the Office of Student Disability Services will attempt to locate one. We do not make any claims as to the ability and/or knowledge of tutors we may recommend.
Link to UM Creed Link To SDS Instagram PageLink To SDS Twitter PageLink To SDS Facebook Page Link to Donate to SDS