Student Disability Services

University of Mississippi

Link To SDS Instagram PageLink To SDS Twitter PageLink To SDS Facebook Page

Is my Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan from high school enough documentation to get accommodations?

While an IEP or a 504 Plan from the student’s high school can be helpful in showing what accommodations a student may have received in the past, it is not sufficient documentation to determine a student’s eligibility for accommodations at the post-secondary level. Students who have an IEP or 504 Plan from high school will be required to submit documentation as specified in our documentation guidelines.

Link to Donate to SDSLink to UM Creed