skip to main content
Student Disability Services
University of Mississippi

How can I get accommodations on my GRE, PRAXIS, GMAT, etc?

The Office of Student Disability Services will gladly complete relevant sections of accommodation applications for standardized tests which may be necessary for graduate education or professional certification. However, we cannot guarantee that the testing agency in question will provide the requested accommodations. Students should be aware that the documentation they submitted for accommodations through the Office of Student Disability Services may not be sufficient to qualify for accommodations on some standardized exams. Well before it becomes necessary to take one of these exams, students should research eligibility guidelines in order to avoid the last minute denial of accommodations.
Link to UM Creed Link To SDS Instagram PageLink To SDS Twitter PageLink To SDS Facebook Page Link to Donate to SDS