skip to main content
Student Disability Services
University of Mississippi

Where can I get additional funding to help me through school?

Students with disabilities who may require additional funding and/or support sources in order to attend school are encouraged to investigate the three options listed below:

Chucky Mullins Scholarship Fund

The Chucky Mullins Scholarship Fund was designed specifically for students with physical disabilities at the University of Mississippi. This fund is not administered through the Office of Student Disability Services. Interested students please click the following link, Financial Aid Office for information regarding scholarship criteria and application process.

Department of Rehabilitation Services/Vocational Rehabilitation

Vocational Rehabilitation/Rehabilitation Services is a Federal/State program which provides individualized support services and funding to qualified people with disabilities in order to assist them in becoming self-sufficient and self-supporting. Interested students should contact the Office of Rehabilitation Services for information regarding criteria and the application process.

Students may contact the Oxford, Mississippi office at (662) 234-7517 or they may contact their state office. Click the following link for information about your State’s Department of Rehabilitation Services Office.

Web Information

Students are also encouraged to research funding opportunities over the world wide web. A good place to start is to click the following link for other funding opportunities.
Link to UM Creed Link To SDS Instagram PageLink To SDS Twitter PageLink To SDS Facebook Page Link to Donate to SDS