Student Disability Services

University of Mississippi

Link To SDS Instagram PageLink To SDS Twitter PageLink To SDS Facebook Page

Can I get some of my courses waived or substituted even if they are required for my degree?

The Office of Student Disability Services is not empowered to waive or substitute degree requirements. Any such requests should be made directly to the college or school in question. SDS may be contacted by the college or school in question to provide disability-related information, and we will gladly do this with the written permission of the student.

Link to Donate to SDSLink to UM Creed