skip to main content
Student Disability Services
University of Mississippi

What should I do if I want to appeal an academic or accommodation decision?

The University of Mississippi has procedures in place both for the appeal of grades or other academic decisions (academic probation, dismissal, etc.) and for the appeal of decisions regarding accommodations for students with disabilities.

Students with disabilities do not appeal academic decisions through the Office of Student Disability Services. To appeal an academic decision (such as a grade and an academic dismissal), please click the following link, Office of the Registrar for more information. Also, students are encouraged to review the academic appeal procedures as outlined in the M-Book.

To appeal a decision regarding verification or accommodation decisions for students with disabilities, please click the following link to contact the ADA Coordinator.
Link to UM Creed Link To SDS Instagram PageLink To SDS Twitter PageLink To SDS Facebook Page Link to Donate to SDS