skip to main content
Student Disability Services
University of Mississippi

How can I get special parking on campus?

Arrangements for handicapped parking on the University of Mississippi’s Oxford campus are not done through the Office of Student Disability Services.

Those students who are temporarily injured and may require special parking for a short period of time will be required to submit a doctor’s order requesting special parking to the Student Health Center. Students who require special parking based on a temporary injury please click the following link, Student Health Center for more information.

Those students with permanent disabilities who may require handicapped parking access will be required to submit a copy of a state issued handicapped placard to the University Police Department. For more information please click the following link to go to Parking and Transportation Services.

Those who have questions about the location and availability of handicapped parking on campus, please click the following link to contact the ADA Coordinator for more information.
Link to UM Creed Link To SDS Instagram PageLink To SDS Twitter PageLink To SDS Facebook Page Link to Donate to SDS